Recruiting and Interviewing Sales Employees
The goal is to have all sales assignments filled with Salespeople whose motivations and behaviors are matched with the job opportunity and requirements.
Finding high-quality sales candidates is a challenge. Persuading them to accept our job opportunity can be difficult. Management also knows that they must not settle for second best but select the candidate who will succeed.
The Sales Optimizer Solution?
R.I.S.E. - Recruiting and Interviewing Sales Employees is a 1-day workshop that is aimed directly at bringing high-quality Salespeople into your organization. Within the workshop, special emphasis is paid to understanding, motivating and selecting Generation X & Y employees. This highly interactive workshop includes exercises and interactive, role-plays. Participants are provided with all of the specialized interviewing forms and processes required to separate the candidates who are most likely to succeed from those who are not.
What You Learn?
The cost of open sales assignments and the power of having them filled
- How to leverage the power of a people bank and regular, ongoing interviewing
- The 12 successful candidate skill areas
- The power of a structured interview process
- How to create an effective interview environment
- The 9 mistakes interviewers make
- To use other managers effectively in the interview process
- How to make a more effective selection decision and more…